The Los Angeles County Office of Immigrant Affairs helps all immigrants learn about available services for them and their families. These are some of the services we can connect you to:
- COVID-19 vaccinations, testing, treatment
- Landlord/tenant disputes and foreclosure prevention
- Medical and mental health care
- Wage disputes and small business support
- Food security and nutrition
- Immigration legal representation and public charge concerns
- Consumer fraud and disputes
Service Locator Tool
This service locator tool helps you find the services you need. Simply enter your zip code to find what’s available by category and location.
Stay informed with a bimonthly update of news and events about LA County’s immigrant community.